Discover What To NEVER Feed Your Border Collie - Plus Other Money, Time & Health Saving Tips From a Border Collie Insider.
If you're serious about your Border Collie and want the happiest, healthiest and most well behaved Border Collie on the block..... this might be one of the most important messages you ever read.
Sharda Baker, 07.44
Hi my name is Sharda Baker and I'm bursting to share something with you.
There's an amazing new e-book on the Border Collie to assist you in having the absolutely best experience with your Border Collie. Without having to spend a small fortune and without having to spend hours grooming and training.
Are you maybe thinking of buying a Border Collie, not sure how to go about it, what questions to ask, how to look after and train your little friend?
Maybe you already own one or more Border Collies and want to make sure you care for your Border Collie properly? Border Collies, as you probably know by now, do require special care and once you learn and understand their needs its not that hard to care for a Border Collie. They are worth every bit of effort of course as they will reward you a hundred fold in enjoyment and unwavering companionship.
Don't make the mistakes many owners do though and presume a Border Collie is cared for the same way as any other dog. They aren't and that mistake could cost you dearly in time, money and heartache.
Maybe you just simply want to have your Border Collie trained a little better. A dog that pees inside, chews everything in sight, "pulls" on a lead, and barks too much can take some of the fun out of owning a dog can't it? And you know a Border Collie can easily be trained when you know how!
If some of this describes you and you would like a healthy, happy, well trained Border Collie that brings years of enjoyment for you and the family that doesn't end up costing you a small fortune please read on. It's frustrating to hear about Border Collie owners ending up with big disappointments just because they didn't have the right information at hand. There is a better way.
It's frustrating to hear about Border Collie owners ending up with big disappointments just because they didn't have the right information at hand. There is a better way.
This is what happened to me.
I remember the first puppy we bought , Shani. She was a pure bred 7 week old female . Her favorite sleeping place used to be in one of my husband's old leather shoes.
I didn't know then what questions to ask the breeder or what to look for when we went shopping for her. To cut a long story short we spent over $2700 on Shani over the first 2 years for 2 knee repairs and countless visits to the vet for on going allergy problems.
If only I had known then what I know today about Shani's diet, exercise and general needs we wouldn't have had to fork out all that money. and go through that stress. I guess in a way its a bit like buying a car. If you don't know what to look for can easily end up with a car that is not really in good condition .
Our second puppy "Ellie", we bought as a puppy when she was 16 weeks old. Puppies are so cute at that age aren't they? We didn't know how to tell if a puppy has been socialized well or not. Well, we got home with a dog that was real hard work for several months. Ellie was so timid, barked all the time, was very slow learning anything and took a while to take to any visitors. We leant the hard way again! But wow how things have changed now!
Our last few dogs have been almost perfect. OK they have been to the vet once or twice for their shots but we've had no major expenses in the last 6 years . We did our homework this time and had spent much of our spare time over the years finding out everything we could our dogs. It honestly has taken the worry and expense out of buying, training and caring for our dogs.
So Then I Decided
To write a book about dogs and share my experiences. My first dog book was on the Bichon Frise. It became quite popular on the internet and made me realize there are many other dog owners who have the same questions as me. It also gave me the confidence to leave my full time job and concentrate on my real love in life....dogs.
I now have published several successful dog e-books and I'm so excited about my latest, on the Border Collie.
Imagine This For A Minute.
Imagine being confident that you are asking the pet owner/breeder the right questions before you hand over your hard earned cash for you new "little friend". You don't want to end up with anything less than a healthy perfect little Border Collie do you?
And when you get home with your puppy, won't it be so nice knowing exactly what you need for your puppy in those first few months rather than "guessing"? Your role in the first 4 months is absolutely vital in developing a happy healthy Border Collie. Why risk making the mistakes so many other owners are making and paying for!
If you already own a Border Collie, I'm sure you want to know the answers to the common training, caring and breeding questions owners every day are asking? Questions that if unanswered may end up costing you literally thousands of dollars and can bring so much heartache.
Imagine knowing and mastering the simple training techniques that are unique" to Border Collies? Having a dog that is a pleasure to have inside the house at all times, that walks well on a lead, that's gentle with children and is really your best friend without costing a heap of money to look after.You'll be the envy of other dog owners too!
The Good News
I would love to help you have the best possible experience with your Border Collie. Having well trained dogs has certainly changed my life for the better! I want to help prevent you losing hundreds or maybe even thousands of dollars in health related costs by buying right and just as importantly caring for your Border Collie in the best possibly way. The right diet, exercise and care really make all the difference. A Border Collie does NOT have to be expensive to look after once you know what you are doing!
It 's my wish that you become one of the many happy Border Collie owners who are so proud when family or friends drop in and see their Border Collie. Won't it feel great to have your friends and other dog owners marvel at how well trained, healthy and well groomed your Border Collie is? There's nothing like seeing the effect a well behaved and well groomed Border Collie has on people is there!
To help make this happen for you a new e-book was written "Insiders Complete Guide To The Border Collie"
In over 120 pages I have done my best to cover nearly everything to help you have the best possible experience with a Border Collie from start to finish. It isn't like any other book you will ever read on the Border Collie either.
Apart from spending may months going through every bit of Border Collie information I could get my hand on, I interviewed several vets and Border Collie breeders to ensure I didn't miss anything.
I then passed on my completed ebook package onto several well respected Border Collie authorities and had them have their say on what else should be included in the ebook package.
Here's a sneak peak at what you'll discover in "Insider's Complete Guide To the Border Collie"
- Discover if the Border Collie the right doggie for you and your family. Clearly outlined pros and cons of owning a Border Collie are explained to help you in your decision.
- Learn how to choose your new family member. Never choose a Border Collie just because "they look cute ". It needs careful scrutiny, a lot of thought and a loads of information from the owner of the dog or the breeder you’re buying it from. It's worth it though as you will be hopefully then blessed the with years of enjoyment! (Discover clear detailed information on what you need to know)
- Find out all about the characteristics of the great Border Collie family.
- You will be amazed at what diet your Border Collie should be getting. Canned, dry and homemade food is all discussed in detail. (Everything about a Border Collie's dietary needs is clearly explained, including dangerous foods to avoid!)
- Discover why if you’re thinking of owning a Border Collie, you will be first attracted to its gentle, alert and well mannered loving nature. Learn all about the temperament of the Border Collie and how to ensure you "pick" and train a Border Collie that has these characteristics. (not all do, so be careful!)
- Learn How To Recognize a reputable Border Collie breeder. They should have a solid understanding of this breed and be willing and able to answer this suggested list of questions. Learn what to look out for and what to ask!
- Breed Standards. Both experts and newcomers to the Border Collie will find our extensive explanations of the breed interesting and useful.
- Discover why and how after nutrition, exercise plays a very important part in the health of your dog. If yours is a city or county dog, exercise tips are discussed. Techniques of walking your "Border Collie" on a leash are explained.
- Discover exactly how to care for your Border Collie when you first get home. (Remember the first 4 months are the most important in the life of your dog)
IMPORTANT - Our REVEALING Border Collie Newsletter Report is NOW AVAILABLE. FREE - Don't Miss Out!
Once a week or so you'll receive a free email report that covers a Border Collie related topic.
There is no cost or obligation.
You can unsubscribe anytime.
Just enter your email address below for your FREE subscription now and get your free bonus report.
I dislike SPAM like everyone else!. Your email address is kept 100% confidential and will never be shared with anybody.
- Know how to groom your Border Collie from day one. Many owners use the wrong products which harm their Border Collie. (Once learnt properly grooming becomes much easier and fun!)
- Tips for buying a Pup. Don’t be in a hurry: Learn all the important information to save you time and money.( Many people rush into buying a puppy without the proper knowledge and suffer the consequences for years).
- Discover the positive effects of early socialization. Border Collie are not as a rule an aggressive dog, but if poorly socialized you could end up with a "snappy" dog who tries to rule the household. (learn what to do from day one)
- Understand the "mentality" of your Border Collie. For instance, your Border Collie uses his eyes, mouth, voice, body and tail to communicate. (Training may take on a whole new meaning when you read this)
- If you’re in the process of bringing home a pup, it’s also time you explored the market for a good vet. Learn how to choose a good vet and understand ways to maximize your visit to the vet which may well end up saving you money.
- Be shown a comprehensive and useful list of internet resources. How do you know where to look for answers to certain questions? (these resources may save you hours of frustrating searching)
- Discover how to teach your Border Collie to obey commands such as “sit,” or “down” or to come when called off-leash? To give your Border Collie the best you can, and to get the best from your Border Collie, you need to train him/her while they're at a very young age, or as soon as possible. (extensive proven training techniques described in detail, including for the older dog)
- Potty training finally de-mystified. In depth coverage given to this often misunderstood topic. (If your Border Collie is 'having accidents' on the floor or in other areas , there is a proven training method inside that delivers)
- Discover how to combat the number one problem among dogs of all breeds - poor dental care. Border Collies are no different (discover how to help prevent tooth disease by using a well balanced diet and chew bones plus a few other tricks)
- Learn the benefits and drawbacks of purchasing a male versus a female Border Collie. It's very worthwhile to know this before you start looking for your pup!
- Find out the options to help your puppy through the teething stage. You will then have a much happier Border Collie. (A range of chew bones are discussed)
- Discover if pet medical insurance can save you money or not. Learn how each pet insurance company has its own pros and cons, you will have to scrutinize their health policies before going in for insurance. (Here’s what you need to check out)
- Understand all about crate training. Learn why this training method is not cruel and experience the difference it could make to your Border Collie. (Every owner will benefit from this information)
- Identify the easy grooming technique experts use. Due to their long hair that does shed coming out of winter, Border Collie require a particular type of brush. (Step by step grooming is clearly explained)
- Learn how to raise your Border Collie in a house filled with kids. Just as your Border Collie needs training, so do your children, so that they can understand the needs and moods of your pet. (Simple to follow guidelines that kids can easily remember)
- Learn the many benefits of spaying or neutering your Border Collie. You might be surprised the effect this has on your dog's health, mood and aggressiveness. (The risks of self breeding are also discussed)
- And that's just a fraction of what you'll find out in "Insider's Complete Guide To the Border Collie".
Here's what a few Border Collies owners had to say about my ebook.
I would love to add your comments and pics soon as well!
Please find attached a picture of myself and my 2 Border Collies; Liberty (chocolate) female 1.5 years and Storm (black/white) male 6 months.
Your books and newsletters are inspiring and a great motivator. Sometimes it gets pretty hectic around here and I just love my dogs and reading about them and others stories.
My girl is a great protector of the family and adores the children, she can become dominant around other stray dogs but is great with our dogs at home, so reading your books is helping me work with her to get better with the other dogs in public areas.
My boy is young and learning and reading your books just makes it so much fun spending extra time with him and trying out new things or tricks.
Keep up the great work.
Riverstone. NSW. Australia
Thanks so much for your hard work in researching the Border Collie ebook package.
I am finding the main ebook and audios so helpful and easy to follow. The best part is your training tips work!
I have a 2 year old Collie, 'Teaser', who had been driving me a little mad for a while now.
After only 2 weeks of following your advice on barking and jumping up on people, Teaser is now a joy to be around.
The other life saver help you gave me concerned Teaser's annoying habit of peeing in little spots all around the house. No other books mentioned your simple tips that has helped enormously.
Charlotte. N.C. USA.
I wanted to briefly mention the enormous help that "The Insider's Guide To The Border Collie" has been to both Arnold and I.
The depth of information contained in the guide is terrific. We learned a lot about the general care of the breed, and also, importantly for us, the things to look out for to ensure we bought a healthy Border Collie.
I refer to the ebook and bonuses quite often - everything from crate training, medical care and maintenance is provided in an easy to read and easy to use format.
I would recommend this guide to anyone who has an interest in this wonderful breed of dog.
It is well worth the modest cost to have such a resource available.
Sharon And Peter Richards
Mooney Ponds, Victoria. Australia
The Border Collie ebook and audio program is well versed and has been a great help. I have enclosed a picture of my wife Mary and Marley.
Parma. OH. USA.
We really enjoyed your Border Collie ebook and free bonuses.
I have owned my Border Collie, Tessie, for 23 weeks now. The part about potty training especially helped a lot. We didn't know anything about crate training and it sure worked with her!
We have started following your suggestions on obedience training at home and already Tessie can follow many simple commands like sit and come.
Thank you so much for this great collection of tips and advice.
The extra free bonuses were also much appreciated.
Denham Springs. Louisiana. USA.
I was initially skeptical buying something from the internet, but have to say you "delivered the goods" in every regard, just as you said you would.
You ebook package is great and has answered all the questions and concerns I had.
You have a great sense of humor and replied to my email questions promptly.
I would definitely recommend your service to any Border Collie owners out there.
All the best.
Brian and Lee-Ann Jablonski
Brampton. Ontario. Canada.
I must say I found your Border Collie ebook package a true godsend!
My disobedient dog, Chipper, was virtually causing my husband to threaten to get rid of her with all the barking and whining whenever we opened the door to go outside.
In a matter of two weeks of following your advice the problem is solved!
Your e-book is most informative and very thorough.
I would, without hesitation recommend your service. It was wonderful to continue to receive further information and your personal interest in Border Collie and your customers.
Thank you so much for everything.
Delta, British Columbia
A note from Sharda.
The testimonials on this page are from real people and show the positive experiences they have had.
Not every customer can expect to or will achieve the same success and experiences as those listed on this page. Many customers fail to achieve these same results.
One of the main reasons not everyone achieves the same results is that in many cases they may not read the ebook or listen to the audios completely or they may not follow the information provided.
To achieve the best results for your dog, it is suggested you read all of the ebook and listen to any of the audios provided. You will then be in a better position to make the right decisions to best care for your dog.
"But what about all these other questions?"
You'll also get the answers to these and many more "in your face" questions:.
- "Why is my Border Collie puppy nipping all the time? How can I teach her to stop it?"
- "How do I keep the tears from staining the area around the eyes?"
- "What's the easiest and quickest way to housetrain my doggy in an apartment?"
- "Where can I buy a healthy Border Collie?"
- "How can I help with my Border Collie's skin allergies"
- "Will they get along with my other dogs?"
- "What papers should I be given when I buy a doggy Border Collie?"
- "My Border Collie has this awful habit of eating his poop. How can I stop it?"
- "I want to breed my Border Collie, are there any risks doing this?"
- "Can you tell me what to expect during my Border Collie's pregnancy?"
- "My Border Collie seems to hate my husband! What can I do?"
- "How long can a Border Collie live for?"
- "How do I clip the nails myself?"
- "What vaccinations should my Border Collie be getting and when?"
- "When is the best time to spay or neuter my little Border Collie?"
- "My Border Collie "digs up everything" in the garden , how can I teach him to stop it?"
So, how much better would you feel knowing all the answers to these questions and more? Wouldn't you have a much better chance of owning a Border Collie that was well behaved , healthy and a integral part of your family.
That's why you should own this book today (in fact, you can be reading in as little as 5 minutes from now!). Don't you owe it to yourself, your family, and your dog?
What's a resource like this worth?
To have someone do all this research for you would normally cost you around $900 and take several months of research. This ebook package isn't some half baked collection of bits and pieces thrown together.
Everything is well researched, tested and clearly explained in PLAIN English. Which means it's dead-easy to read and understand. And it's logically laid out in great detail.
There are other resources out there retailing for up to $49.00
Which is why this is such a genuine great investment at only $27.77
That's right, a fraction of what it's really worth and what it cost me to research. Why would I make it so affordable? Simply because my costs to deliver it to you are so low.
This package is an electronic book, audio and ebooklets that can be downloaded to your computer in a flash. Which means you can be reading it and discovering all these amazing secrets in as little as 5 minutes from now. I think it's incredible and of course wouldn't have been possible not so many years ago.
No matter what however, I hope you are starting to realize it's a genuine bargain for you. And yes, I plan on raising the price from $27.77 to $37.77 very soon.
So you'll want to be quick if you want to save some dollars.
And don't worry, if for any reason you're not happy with the content, you have a complete guarantee to protect your investment.
That's about as fair as it gets, don't you agree?
But I tell you what I'll also do to make this the best investment you ever make. I'm going to throw in some free bonuses which will help you even more..
So, if you invest in a copy of "Insider's Complete Guide To the Border Collie" right now, here's what I'll also include for you.
***FOR A LIMITED TIME***
6 GENUINE FREE BONUSES
VALUED AT $86.14!
COMPLIMENTARY BONUS # 1 Potty Training Made Fast and Easy - ebooklet
Potty Training is the number issue with most dog owners somewhere in their lives as a dog owner. This recently completed ebook clearly outlines the current proven potty training techniques. It is covers the new pup as well as the adult dog that may have come from a shelter or from a home where potty training was not completed.
It is written in a simple , fun easy to follow format that really works fast!
(VALUE $12.95) FREE for a limited time for all those who purchase the "Insiders Complete Guide To The Border Collie" ebook package.
COMPLIMENTARY BONUS # 2 Managing The Barking Dog - ebooklet
A dog that is barking inappropriately can soon drive you and your neighbors a little crazy! This ebooklet outlines the easy steps you need to take to quickly control your barking dog.
It is written in a simple , clear and easy to follow format that is guaranteed to bring results fast or your money back.
(VALUE $9.95) FREE for a limited time for all those who purchase the "Insiders Complete Guide To The Border Collie" ebook package.
COMPLIMENTARY BONUS # 3 Controlling Biting, Nipping and Jumping up - ebooklet
The dog who is already nipping then they should have their behavior managed quickly to prevent biting down the track. If you dog is already biting, measures should be undertaken now to help prevent a serious injury in the future.
This bonus ebooklet provides techniques to help teach your dog to STOP nipping, biting, or jumping up on visitors.
It is written in a simple , clear and easy to follow format that is also guaranteed to bring results fast or your money back.
(VALUE $7.95) FREE for a limited time for all those who purchase the "Insiders Complete Guide To The Border Collie" ebook package.
COMPLIMENTARY BONUS # 4 Dog Training Secrets Revealed - AUDIO
This 53 minute audio is an interview with a well renown professional dog trainer who "has seen it all".
In this high quality recorded audio you will hear how a professional Australian dog trainer manages the day to day dog behavior problems many dog owners have had to deal with. Basil will answer a long list of dog training questions I had put especially put together.
You will discover his proven methods of managing the disobedient dog, how to quickly control the dog that barks too much, potty training in as little as 24 hrs, step by step obedience training, and much much more. The audio is 53 minutes long.
(RETAIL VALUE $ 27.97) FREE for a limited time for all those who purchase the "Insider's Complete Guide To the Border Collie" ebook package.
COMPLIMENTARY BONUS # 5 Secrets To Walking Your Border Collie On and Off the Leash - ebooklet
Don't be dragged around the block by your pulling dog. This ebooklet clearly explains in detail, how to quickly and with minimum fuss, teach your Border Collie to walk comfortably beside you either on or off the leash.
(RETAIL VALUE $ 13.77) FREE for a limited time for all those who purchase the "Insider's Complete Guide To the Border Collie" ebook package.
COMPLIMENTARY BONUS # 6 How To Become The Alpha Dog And Your Doggie's Pack Leader - ebooklet
Dogs have evolved with a pack leader mentality. Either you or your dog will become the leader! This e-booklet outlines steps you can take to have your dog listen and obey you easily and know that you are the boss!
(RETAIL PRICE $13.55) FREE for a limited time for all those who purchase the "Insider's Complete Guide To the Border Collie" ebook package.
The above FREE bonuses each worth every cent of their stated value. But , they're yours FREE. Congratulations!
Why Am I Giving Away So Many FREE Bonuses?
Well, there are 2 reasons I am offering such a large number of genuine quality free bonuses.
Firstly, I wish to over exceed your expectations and provide the best resources I can for you.
It make sense really, because with my 100% no questions asked refund policy, you can have a full 100% refund for up to 56 days, so I want you to love my package and tell other how helpful it was to you. Otherwise you can return it right back to me for your full refund.
Secondly, digital products do not require postage which means less overheads for me.
But I don't know how long I'll can keep these bonuses up there. So if you want them, I suggest you get in quick.
Truly wishing you great success with your Border Collie.
P.S.The Introductory low price of only $27.77 is a part of a market test I'm conducting. Once I've completed my market test, I know I'll be forced to put up the price to cover advertising costs. So if you're at all interested, you should buy right now.
P.P.S. Don't forget, you're getting a 120 page e-book for $27.77, PLUS 6 FREE bonuses valued at $86.14. See above.
This is all available right now for a limited time! So if that's what you want to do, this is the opportunity you've been waiting for.
P.P.P.S. You also have 56 days to review the e-book package and free bonuses and discover for yourself the value and benefits these books can provide to you.. You can easily get a refund at anytime during those 56 days and you even get to keep the e-book and FREE bonuses. You take absolutely no risk.
P.P.P.P.S DON'T FORGET MY SPECIAL LIMITED TIME OFFER.
For the next few days, I am including for FREE, 6 Bonus resources for your Border Collie valued at $86.14.
That's over $86 of FREE bonuses just for trying my Border Collie ebook package.
See above for more details.
You better hurry to take advantage of this special offer before it expires.
Thank you for visiting.